You're currently not logged in. You cannot access to all files. Why?
Studying in general
Here are some materials and links to software that may be of use.
There are 1,5GByte more of documents related to academic studies at the Hamburg University of Technology. I am not going to publish them here for several reasons, thought. Feel free to ask me about the full archive. (E-Mail: admin et matbox dot de)
- flashcardTU - online flashcard-maker (download as pdf) (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- JabRef - reference manager including BibTex-support (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Scribus - desktop publishing (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- SpeedCrunch - fast, high precision and powerful desktop calculator (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- LabPlot - Data analysis and visualisation (Linux)
- LEA Lumped Element Analyzer - Matlab Toolbox for high throughput simulation and evaluation of 3D-models created with CST Microwave Studio.
- linSmith - Smith charting program for Linux (Linux)
- Dia Diagrameditor - creating UML-diagrams (and exporting directly to Java- or C-code), sketching circuits, ... (Linux, Windows)
- Flyspray - Flyspray is an uncomplicated, web-based bug tracking system for assisting with software development. (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Geany - lightweight editor supporting syntax highlighting (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Gobby - collaborative texteditor (Linux, Mac, Windows)